Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Oops

So I totally forgot about my blog. My bad. Well I've remembered now... Thank you Jenny. 

So my original thought was to have some kind of random yet interesting story to go with each thought. So... 

I was running Swamp Rabbit Trail this afternoon. If you have never been to Swamp Rabbit Trail you should really go pay it a visit. It is classic TR. Anyways... So I get on the trail, and at one part there is this really old abandoned train station. I mean this place is where everyone would get murdered in a movie. So I get there and there are all these cop cars and ambulances around that part of the trail... my initial thought... Gang violence... very big city and exciting. However when I get closer, I see that they are leading away this really bummy looking old man. So what happened? You decide... (cause I have no idea) Submit your answers if you like. :) 

So March is such a confused little month. One day it's snowing, the next, it's 70 degrees outside, and then today it's pouring down rain. My goodness! Poor little March just doesn't know what to do with itself. But on the upside, all the pretty flowers are blooming and I took some pretty awesome springtime pictures yesterday. So maybe poor little March does have some redeeming qualities.  

No comments:

Post a Comment